Thursday, February 12, 2009

NTUC's Luv Plan


I am not sure if you received an e-mail yesterday from NTUC offering it's 'LUV' Plan, an insurance scheme targeted at Union members; particularly those not adequately insured against any eventualities.

Very often we tend to look at such offers as gimmicks and I have to admit that I had initially moved the e-mail from my Inbox to my Thrash box. However, something inside of me told me to take a look at it and I am glad I did.

No harm taking up additional insurance coverage when the deal offered is a good one.

I have signed up for a deluxe coverage of $100,000 for myself and my family and according to the calculation provided when submitting my application, I only have to pay a monthly premium of $62 for the whole household. There is some more good news to celebrate. The $62 will be reduced further when NTUC Income takes into consideration that I am a Union member.

This is why I believe it is good for me to share with all of you in case you had acted, like I did when I first received the e-mail, and discarded it into your thrash bin.

With so much uncertainties over the political, social and economic climates engulfing the world in recent times, it is best that we take hold of such opportunities when they offer themselves. Go think about it. The decision is yours and yours to make only.

I can only share what I think is good news.

Protect U and your family with LUV plan


LUV is designed to give you and your loved ones greater security against life's uncertainties with its comprehensive coverage on death, permanent and total disability, permanent and partial disability, hospitalisation and critical illnesses.




See here for more details on coverage premiums.

Personally, I feel that this is a great plan to take up for yourself and your family. It is very affordable, has an extensive coverage spectrum and the insured sum is by no means small; yes; up to $200,000.

http://www.ntuc.org.sg/mails/20090211

No comments:

Post a Comment