Saturday, February 21, 2009

Time Out With Mom-To-Be Safawati

In case you are from another planet, the rest of us already know that both Suryani and Safawati are going to have new addition/s to their families. We shall keep Suryani's story for another day and focus our attention on Safawati, who is going to be a first time mommy.



The original plan was to have her share with us her life story leading up to motherhood-to-be. But this will do for now since hers is a long and exciting journey strewn with mountain climbing stories and adventures that are out of this world. Hmmm . . . we shall return to her some day soon.



OK then, here is her story, in her own words .......................




I will be a mommy of a baby girl this coming June. This is happy news for everyone in my family.

Baby will be the first grandchild for both my parents and will be the 7th grandchild for my in-laws.

Nonetheless, everyone is excited for both hubby Yusri & me.

Currently I am in my 5th month of pregnancy. Actually I lost track of how many weeks I am…..he he.


I am much better now compared to my first 3 mths of pregnancy. Now I can eat anything I want. (So far no weird cravings).

Over the weekend, hubby & I usually enjoys window shopping for baby gadgets & evening walks.

At the moment, we have not decided on the baby name yet. It’s actually a tough decision-I wud say. We definitely want the best for our child. And one of the first few things is to give the best meaningful name for her.

Our priority now is definitely the baby’s future. We hope to provide the baby with our very best. Of course there will be hiccups along the way. But that’s a learning process for hubby & me.


There you have it. Let's all wish Safawati and Abang all the very best wishes and keep them in our prayers. Parenthood is a very exciting and demanding vocation and we will lend them our support in whatever way we can.

Safa, do continue to keep us posted on any updates from time to time okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment