Monday, March 30, 2009

Birth Stars In The Month Of April

Well Folks! We are near the end of another month and how time really fly these days. Our focus now turn toward those whose birthdays fall in the month of April. On record, at least my own record anyway, I have three names. Here they are.

Here's wishing each of you a very Happy Birthday! Hope you guys have lots and lots of fun. Apologies to Damini for the blur blur photo, only one I have. Will try to capture you again one of these days, so look out!

Anyone else whose birthday is in April that I have left out? Do let me know so that I can include you in.

April is:'Holocaust Month' and the 1st day of April is 'April Fools Day'.

Some prominent birthdays: Hans Christian Anderson, Thomas Jefferson, Eddy Murphy, Alec Baldwin, Doris Day, Marlon Brando, David Blaine, Colin Powell, Russell Crowe, Kofi Annan, Hugh Hefner, David Letterman, Leonardo Da Vinci, Pope Benedict, Maria Sharapova, Adolf Hitler, Queen Elizabeth II, Jack Nicholson, Jet Li,

To celebrate the first three months of the year that have just flown by, I am going to create a contest with $50 being the top prize! Yes, $50 in cash!

This is how it is going to be. Soon, in the coming weeks, I am going to release a series of 10 questions. The answers to these questions can all be found in this blogsite. Your task is to find the answers from the many articles that are featured here, up till 31st March 2009.

If the response and participation of this contest are good, I may consider a quarterly one for one of you to walk away with $50 cash each time. Sounds good? Start reading then as I go prepare the rules and regulations and how the contest is going to be conducted. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment