Monday, March 9, 2009

Sharing - Happy Over The Moon by Eileen Ang

The following story is the writer's own words describing the party she held at Pasir Ris Chalet over the weekend in celebration of her birthday. Some comments have been edited. These are excerpts that relate to her personal friends and relations. They are moderated and taken out because they are none of our business. You will see this (------text------) where edits are made.

Oh yes, another thing. Her original article does not have capital letters, even for the beginning of each sentences. Sigh! the effect of modern day sms.

Eileen says:

My Chalet had ended. Its so fast. Its like just a glance only & its all over. I opened a chalet for 3 days 2 nights. On the first day, I checked in under a colleague's name because I am not at the age of 18 yet & I need a union member card, so I asked my colleague to help me.


First day was fun okay even though there's like only a few of us. I checked in, then changed, then we went to wild wild wet to enjoy first. After that, we bathed, & waited for cheryl to arrive. After that we went to the nearby air conditioned food centre to eat. (------friend's name------), & I ordered korean food while (------friend's name------), ordered nasi lemak & (------friend's name------), ordered seafood or fish soup?

Then we went to supermarket to get the items we needed. Got some breezers & some alcoholic drinks. The next day, I went for (------friend's name------), treat. No choice I had to go or else (------friend's name------), will kill me. LOL. cause he changed the time for my sake. Thanks a lot, (------friend's name------), then after (------friend's name------), treat, I was rushing back, cause the food will arrive in like dont know when. So I need to rush back & it was raining super heavily. I prayed so hard for it not to rain, & it rained, rahh. Then after that it stopped. Thank goodness. (: Then i went to supermarket to get food & some other stuffs again because (------friend's name------), told me the food was not enough, but actually it was more than enough. LOL.

Then I got the guys to help me carry the food and all because it was super heavy! Thanks guys & (------friend's name------), (------friend's name------), for helping me with the food. (: then after that, they helped me to start fire. Took so long. LOL. But really thanks a lot, especially to (------friend's name------), & (------friend's name------), because you all helped me to bbq the food for so long. Thanks (------friends' names, long list of names------), & the rest of the others who helped me with the bbq food. Too much names & I cant remember.

It was very fun yesterday & memorable & thanks (------friend's name------), for the absolute vodka. (:

I checked out much earlier. Thanks people for helping me to carry all those stuffs. It was really very heavy. (------list of friend's name------), & (------friend's name------), went for breakfast while (------friends' names------), & I took a cab home. Thanks a lot (------friend's name------), for your big help. (:

I want to thank my parents for coming all the way down for my sake. Really thanks a lot. (: & the things that you all brought here, really thanks a lot. (:

I want to say a big thank you to geraldine & chunyuan for coming under their busy schedule. Really thanks a lot. (: and thanks a lot geraldine for the wonderful gift you got for me & the letter as well too. (:

Thanks chunyuan too for your presence there too. (: and another big thank you to my colleagues who came. Thanks a lot.


Though it rained earlier, but you guys still came all the way here for my sake. Thanks a lot. Thanks for the presents too. (: and and another big thank you to my friends & classmates. Thanks a lot for making your presence there. Really thanks a lot. (: the day was so memorable. Really very memorable.

1 comment:

  1. ... and then everyone say, " thanks a lot, Eileen, for sharing"......hmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete