Friday, March 13, 2009

H.I.S. Hand Washing Training Gets Underway

Hand Washing training classes have started in the department. The first training was conducted on Thursday 12/03/2009 and attended by colleagues from both Tracing and Filing Teams. It was a fun session with participants squeezing into the men's toilet to use the two wash-basins to try out the newly acquired knowledge.

The steps are easy to learn and even kids like Ritta's teenage son and Rahmat's seven year old son have already mastered the art of proper hand-washing. What a great start!

To help you remember the steps, I have come up with this ingenious idea of remembering them. Try this, this is as original as it is.

Sing the steps to the tune of the kid's song, 'This is the way I brush my teeth, I brush my teeth, I brush my teeth.......'

Wet your hands and Palm to palm, (This is the way I brush my teeth ...)

Then palm to back, palm to back, (I brush my teeth, I brush my teeth ...)

With your fingers interlaced, (This is the way I brush my teeth ...)

Then interlocked, (Early in the morning ...)

Turn your hand around your thumb, (This is the way I brush my teeth ...)

Around your thumb, Around your thumb, (I brush my teeth, I brush my teeth ...)

Put your fingers in your palm, (This is the way I brush my teeth ...)

And push them to and fro, (Early in the morning ...).

The last step is not included in the song. You just need to remember to wash the wrists.

Win Win conducting her training class.

Some of our colleagues who have already passed with flying colours. Each one an expert in the art of hand washing. Enjoy the photos here (will post more photos as the classes go into full swing).

2 comments:

  1. That's is not War War, is Thyt Thyt ha..ha...ha........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for highlighting the error ... blush, blush ... have corrected it. Sorry Thyt Thyt for getting giving you the wrong name :(

    ReplyDelete